Welcome to Mark My Fashion. This blog is for the people who wear real fashion. Not the clothes you see marching down the runway, but clothes you see walking down the street.

Stay tuned for advise, comments and tips for your real fashion!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

First day blogging! So lets start talking fashion!

What I really want to do is give tips to girls who love fashion, clothing and shopping, but aren't super obsessed with some of the weird trends that designers put on the runway. I personally don't see people where I live wearing just bodysuits around town. I see people who have there own flare. Who wear clothing that is super cute, but not totally crazy that you can't even sit down.

I'm going to give my opinion on the trends I see in my home town, traveling and on the internet! The do's and don'ts of wearing clothing and some awesome tips to help you look your best! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment